I have reached over 500 followers on Twitter and to celebrate I wanted to do a little giveaway!
As a way of saying thank you for following me on Twitter, commenting and just reading my blog I am running a little giveaway. I am really enjoying blogging at the moment, and although I’ve decided not to get hung up on on statistics I am feeling positive about growing my blog and gaining more readers. I have met some great people via blogging, who I wouldn’t have met otherwise and I am truly grateful for that.
Want some fantastic new YA reads for the Summer?
If so, one of you lucky lot will win:
– A copy of Only Ever Yours by YA Book Prize Winner Louise O’Neill (read my spoiler-free review here)
– A copy of the award nominated If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch (review coming up this week!)
I have decided on these two books because I want more people to experience their greatness! I absolutely loved both of these books, giving them 5 stars – they are my favourites of 2015 so far.
– Follow the rafflecopter widget below.
– Due to postage costs, I can only send this item within the UK.
– The giveaway will be open for 14 days, the winner will be chosen on 30th June.
– The winner will have 5 days to respond once the winner has been chosen/announced, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
*These books have been read but they are in excellent condition – no wear and tear, marks, creases or dog-eared pages. They are practically brand new!*